|Gemma Bulos, GWWI Director|
The Global Women’s Water Initiative is so excited to announce that Gemma Bulos, GWWI Director, published a powerful article, “Transforming Women’s Water Burdens Into Economic Opportunities” in the Huffington Post! Because of this recent piece, she has been invited to be a regular HuffPost blogger!
As an award-winning social entrepreneur, water advocate, trainer and musician, she now has an international platform to raise the voices of women in water, environment, social entrepreneurship and climate change. This is an incredible opportunity to share the work of GWWI, Women’s Earth Alliance, our partners and peers to bring to the forefront the challenges and most importantly, the solutions that are being implemented all over the globe by one of our most untapped resources – women.
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT! To keep the drumbeat going and to ensure that we continue a public conversation about women’s leadership and the environment, we need to build our audience! The more we share this info, the greater the opportunity for us to connect, share and most important - collaborate! The Global Women’s Water Initiative has set an ambitious goal of building our FB and Twitter followers to 500 by Mother’s Day! Can you help us?
We invite you to do the following:
- Read the HuffPost article! (link to in the Huffington Post article http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gemma-bulos/-transforming-womens-wate_b_1439006.htm
- Share the article with your friends by clicking “Share”, “Like” and “Tweet” directly from the article
- Add a comment to the blog – this will really help to continue the awareness and spark conversation
- Become a “Fan” of Gemma’s Blogs (Link to http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gemma-bulos)
- Like Global Women’s Water Initiative on Facebook to get news, updates, articles and musings from GWWI Link to https://www.facebook.com/womenwater
- Follow us on Twitter @womenwater and @gemmabelle to join a lively conversation about ongoing social entrepreneurship and water work around the globe from our partners and allies
- Share this with 5 of your friends and invite them to support!
Thank you so much for being part of the conversation! The more we talk about the issues we care about and invite people to take action in whatever way they are feeling most powerful - the greater chances we have of creating the change we want to see in the world! Join the WAVE!!!