1. We will celebrate the world’s women who are making the ripples. You will meet Rose Wamalwa, who will be joining as a Special Guest.
2. We will take you back to earth. We will all be nourished with a seasonal, organic dinner from Back to Earth Organic Catering.
3. WEA will share our roots and fruits. WEA will share stories of where we’ve been and our vision for where we’re going. And we’re taking you with us, so bring your flippers!
4. We will harmonize. We will sing our hearts out for you. And we will all groove to the world music of Dogon Lights.
5. We will do the wave! WEA will gather our remarkable community of local and global changemakers, luminaries, and leaders together in one space. (And yes, we will have to do the wave!!)
So don’t wait any longer—dive in! Tickets sell out, so reserve your seat today!
2013 WEA Gala Host Committee
Tod Arbogast, Laura Belzer, Dondeena Bradley, Shirley Richardson Brower, Sara Ellis Conant, Kyia Downing, Stacey Frost, Claire Greensfelder, Paul Hawken, Sandra Hay, Nick Heldfond & Simmone LaCorte, Julia Butterfly Hill, Dana King, Catriona MacGregor, Joel Makower, Angela Mason, Konda Mason, Nick and Sloane Morgan, Marcy Taylor Pattinson, Ina and Fred Pockrass, Ahmed Rahim, Kavita Ramdas, Deborah Santana, Angela Sevin, Nancy Schaub, Molly Singer, Roselyne C. Swig, Pandora Thomas, Lynne and Bill Twist, Janet MacGillivray Wallace and Randall Wallace.